Tuesday 4 December 2007

Acoustic Tab Of The Day - Blind Melon/ No Rain

This is a song I absolutely love to bits and it is such a simple song to play that any novice should be able to pick it up fairly easy with a little practice.

E5 E D E D E D E D

E D
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

A G E E7
I like watchin’ the puddles gather rain

E D
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

A G E E7
and speak my point of view but it’s not sane, It’s not sane

E D E D
I just want some one to say to me oh,

E D E D
I’ll always be there when you wake yeah...

E D E D
Ya know I’d like to keep my cheeks dry today

E D E D
So stay with me and I’ll have it made

E D
And I don’t understand why I sleep all day

A G E E7
And I start to complain that there’s no rain

E D
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake

A G E
It rips my life away, but it’s a great escape


escape, escape, escape

Play this during guitar solo... E D E D

E D
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

A
ya don’t like my point of view

G E
ya think that I’m insane


Its not sane, it’s not sane

E D E D
I just want someone to say to me oh,

E D E D
I’ll always be there when you wake yeah,

E D E D
Ya know I’d like to keep my cheeks dry today

E D E D
so stay with me and I’ll have it made

1 comment:

Super said...

Check out the following useful resources:
Yamaha Electric Guitar


One of the best electric guitar values for over a decade, Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability.

Yamaha Pacifica Guitars

From cradle to grave, some of the best known artist have played Yamaha. Experience what the pros play.

Yamaha Signuatre Guitars

Archtop guitars are boundless in time and tradition. . Yamaha crafts some of the finest archtops in the world – our artists have known this secret for years.

Yamaha Hollow Guitars

The historic SBG models are individually handcrafted by the highly skilled master luthiers of the Yamaha Music Craft workshop in Hamamatsu, Japan.

Yamaha SBG Guitars